Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sex between two women

Women love

Sex between two women

27th November 2008 00.00 clock

The adult entertainment reporter Jacqueline Horner explains the appeal of women's love.

My best friend knows my dirtiest secrets - except for one thing: sex with her ​​is one of my favorite bedtime fantasies.
But not only mine, about 80% of women have ever loved another woman in thought. Each third was in reality even in the bed with another girl.
I'm not surprised. We women are wonderful creatures. Our hair smell like peaches, our skin after the new body lotion with almond extract. Instead torn and kiss lips men untouched by any care, I prefer to also take a sensual woman's mouth. Especially when you rub smooching no longer the face sore from the male beard Was denkt er jetzt bloß?stubble. Clown pout goodbye.
Erotic insider knowledge
Especially in the bed are large differences between the sexes: some body sites than men stroking away simply neglect our most erotic zones. How much more exciting could be the sex with a woman? We know where we want to be touched. Here's a little bit longer knead, rather there without fingernails. Even when the heart beats for men, an attempt can not hurt.
In a game of spin the bottle I have stood my friend, my imagination. She had exactly the same ...